Search

No One Can Save You But You

No can rescue you from yourself. You don’t have a literal savior. The demons you go the bed with at night are the same demons you wake up to the next morning.


Pushing unpleasant thoughts out of our heads or pretending that traumatic experiences never happened only makes them sink further into our subconscious.


They are not gone. They show up as toxic behavior patterns or dysfunctional thought patterns. Only 10% of our behavior actually comes from the conscious mind. The other 90% comes from the subconscious realm of our brains.


Change, therefore, cannot be actualized without self-awareness. We have to recognize our own behavior and then search our mental recesses for its origin.


We have the ability to override habitual templates. It is located in our frontal lobes. The frontal lobes are involved in motor function, problem solving, spontaneity, memory, language, initiation, judgement, impulse control, and social and sexual behavior.


We have the ability to analyze unconscious reactions and decide if they serve the well being of our lives. Focus and consistency turn old habits into old memories.


You are the only person that can fix yourself and you have the power inside of yourself to do it. “The unexamined life is not worth living.” - Socrates


Peace ✌🏼 And Love ❤️ 

Aisha the Goddess 

1 view0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Your Universe

You are the focal point of your own universe. This means no one else has your vantage point/optical view of the world. You are at the center of your universe. Your choices get to decide what is in the

HOURS 

Mon - Fri: 10am - 6pm

Sat: 10am - 8pm

Sun: Closed  

CONTACT

702-530-2534

BookEsi@urbanawakenings.org

SUBSCRIBE FOR SPECIAL OFFERS,
NEW BLOG POSTINGS, AND COMPANY UPDATES

STAY CONNECTED

  • Facebook Clean
  • Twitter Clean
  • Pinterest Clean
  • White Instagram Icon